Bulk Image Downloader 126.96.36.199 Free Download Full Crack
Bulk Image Downloader is available as a free download from our software library. This is an application specifically developed to help you download large photo galleries with just a single click and only a few configurations.
The great thing about this tool is not necessarily the fact that it can do such a great job with online image galleries, but that it supports videos, which means you don’t have to use dedicated software solutions anymore.
It’s quite easy to use Bulk Image Downloader, because the application relies on a rather user friendly interface that makes the whole procedure pretty simple.
The only things you have to configure are the URL of the image gallery or videos as well as the output folder. Additionally, you can also write down a page title, generate a filename or have the existing files automatically overwritten.
Bulk Image Downloader needs to scan the provided link first, in order to show you the images it can download and give you the option to either get only the photos you manually select or grab them all at once.
The download speed obviously depends on your Internet connection, but it went pretty fast in our test with absolutely no errors.
If you’re curious about supported websites and such things, you’ll be pleased to know that Bulk Image Downloader is designed to work with the most popular image services on the Internet. It can also retrieve photo galleries from almost any link, as long as there are photos and/or videos on the other end.
All in all, Bulk Image Downloader is a good choice for any user who needs to get pictures and clips from the Internet fast and easy.
Features of Bulk Image Downloader Full
- Downloads entire image galleries automatically (no more endless right clicking to “save image as…”)
- Integrates with IE, FireFox and Opera. Just right click on a gallery page or gallery link and select “Download with Bulk Image Downloader”
- Download from video sites like Google Video, DailyMotion, MetaCafe, MegaVideo
- Downloads thumbnailed video files (.mpg, .avi. .mov, etc)
- No complicated configuration or project files needed – it just works
- Works on sites that the other image downloaders don’t
- Automatically locates and downloads images that have had their true locations hidden by redirection “services” such as usercash, linkbucks, etc.
- Saves time – galleries are downloaded as fast as your connection will allow
- Saves bandwidth – adverts and popups are not downloaded, just the images
- Validates and automatically retries partial or corrupt images, resuming downloads where possible
- Automatically detects and downloads from most multi page forum threads and galleries
- Downloads vbulletin forum attached images
- Multiple gallery download jobs can be queued and downloaded at a later time via the integrated Queue Manager
Developer: Home Page
– flickr support updated. If you use BID to download from flickr please read the following:
– The BID flickr API key used in previous versions of BID was disabled by flickr due to too many API calls per second and for allowing images that were flagged by the owner as “not downloadable” to be downloaded. This means older versions of BID (5.35 and below) will NOT work with flickr any more.
– Please use the “Flickr Login” function to link your flickr account with BID (Ctrl+Alt+F) as any previous links are no longer valid. Linking your Flickr Account to BID will allow BID to access all images your account has access to. If you don’t link your account BID will only be able to access public images.
– BID will now no longer allow images flagged as “not downloadable” to be downloaded (unless the images belong to you). In such cases the image status will appear as “flickr download not allowed”.
– Some delays and limits are now enforced:
– For registered (paid) versions of BID:
– No more than 5 simultaneous download threads when downloading from flickr
– A 1 second delay is added between each flickr API function call
– For unregistered (trial) versions of BID:
– Only 1 download at a time when downloading from flickr
– a 1 second delay is added between each flickr API function cal
Download Bulk Image Downloader Full for PC
LAST UPDATED ON February 14, 2019 BY AUTHOR: KaranPC
Incoming search terms: